We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridOffice2007Filter - very slow performance

I am getting very slow performance when I use the GridOffice2007Filter. I am using a table that has 11233 rows and about 20 columns. The grid takes less than 5 seconds to load up and on some columns when I use this filter it can take several minutes for it to finally drop down and be useable and then several minutes more after I made my selection to filter the grid.

One more question about this Filter. Is it possible to use this GridOffice2007Filter for certain columns and use the simpler standard filter for other columns in the same Grid?

1 Reply

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team September 3, 2010 11:38 AM UTC

Hi David,

I could able to see the performance issue with GridOffice2007Filter with higher number of rows. Please create a direct trac incident mentioning about this issue to follow up.

If you want to set the GridOffice2007Filter to a particular column only, then you can use the following cide instead of wiring the filter to the entire columns.

foreach (GridColumnDescriptor col in this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns)
{
col.AllowFilter = true;
}

Grid2007ExcelFilterCellModel mode = new Grid2007ExcelFilterCellModel(this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel);
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.CellModels.Add("Filter", mode);
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns[1].Appearance.ColumnHeaderCell.CellType = "Filter";

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon