We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Add Borders for existing table which has no borders

Hi,

Recently we have purchased the syncfusion reporting edition,
as we have doing implementation with DocIo. I have some issues while read & apply the format using DocIo.

I can able to read the exisiting table, rows also, but the orginally same table/all table does not have the borders in word file , I need to apply the borders for all tables.

I could not do the same. Please advice.

Thanks & Regards
G.kalyanasundaram

7 Replies

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team August 19, 2010 09:19 AM UTC

Hi Mallikeswaran,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We were able to reproduce the mentioned issue. We suspect this could be a defect. We have forwarded this issue to our development team for further analysis.

Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

MM Mallikeswaran M.V August 20, 2010 06:12 AM UTC

HI Poornima,

I have already raised into incident, id is :71276

Thank you,

Regards
G.kalyanasundaram

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team August 23, 2010 11:45 AM UTC

Hi kalyanasundaram,

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you have any other further queries.

Regards,
Poornima

MM Mallikeswaran M.V August 24, 2010 07:06 AM UTC

Hi Poornima,

The incident(71276) has been resolved. Thank You for the effort.

Also I have raised the another two issues in forum, details follows:

Subject: How to show the Header automatically without click the "Double click to show white space"

Subject: How to remove the empty paragraphs between the tables
or between paragraphs

For this, I have used the spacing(after,before), line spacing rule(atleast), does not help, still the lot of spacing there Please see the attachment,

Please Advice

Thanks
G.kalyanasundaram

1767-87-17-111-Format_633dcf79.zip

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team August 25, 2010 08:54 AM UTC

Hi kalyanasundaram,

Regarding the issue "How to show the Header automatically without click the Double click to show white space", we have posted the response for this issue through the forum 96116.

Regarding the issue "How to remove the empty paragraphs between the tables or between paragraphs", we have two internal boolean properties of paragraph format named "SpacingAfterAuto" and "SpacingBeforeAuto". We need to disable these properties to set "BeforeSpacing" and "AfterSpacing" properties. Without disabling these properties, BeforeSpacing and AfterSpacing is set to "Auto" instead of the specified value. This causes extra spaces issue. To fix this issue internal boolean properties(SpacingAfterAuto and SpacingBeforeAuto ) must be changed to public properties.

Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

MM Mallikeswaran M.V August 25, 2010 11:06 AM UTC

Hi Poornima,

Thank you, I have created the requested, the incident id is : 71453.

Thanks & Regards
G.kalyanasundaram

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team August 26, 2010 05:10 AM UTC

Hi kalyanasundaram,

Please let us know if you have any other further queries.

Regards,
Poornima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon