We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

about copy export to xls or doc with Image

Hi,
I am working with a GridGroupingControl of 7.1.0.
In my project,gridGroupingControl have two type cell: text and image, when i export them to excel or doc ,the image cell lost,
when i copy them to excel or doc,the same,so,can you give me some
suggest?

Best Regards

xingwing

4 Replies

NR Nirmal Raja Syncfusion Team August 11, 2010 08:44 AM UTC

Hi Xingwing,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The image embed into a grid can be exported through some work around in QueryImportExportCellInfo event by adding the picture of the query cell to the work sheet and assign the picture to the same cell index in the excel.

Please refer the sample attached in the below location:
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=Grid Control-1020132970.zip

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Nirmal

XI xingwing August 16, 2010 01:59 AM UTC

Hi,
first,thank you for your answer.
i have tested the sample,but it didn't work.
so i upload a sample that include "Export To Xls" "Export To Doc" "Copy" functions,and In the "Test" folder,there are the Result that the image item lost.
can you give me some suggest?

Best Regards
xingwing

ExportCopyImage_3cbe7b80.rar

NR Nirmal Raja Syncfusion Team August 16, 2010 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Xingwing,

The QueryImportExport event that has been implemented is provided support only for the GridControl and not to the GridGroupingControl. As you are using the GridGroupingControl, you have to manually import the image into the cell, please refer the XlsIO package sample that explains you to provide image to a particular cell. If you need to process this issue further, please create a direct trac incident where we can provide internal details.

Let me know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Nirmal

XI xingwing August 17, 2010 05:08 AM UTC

thank

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon