We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Open JavaScript Popup Window on drag Flow Chart Shape

Hi Support,

Can i Open javascript Popup Window on drag Flow Chart Shape

I'm currently using this event

Private Sub DiagramWebControl1_NodeClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Diagram.NodeClickEventArgs) Handles DiagramWebControl1.NodeClick
Label1.Text = e.Node.Name
End Sub

But nothing happened when this piece of code is executed. But when i debug it does come to this event.

Please advice.

Regards,
Sashekumar

3 Replies

VK Vijayabharathi K Syncfusion Team August 11, 2010 05:41 AM UTC

Hi Sashekumar,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please let us know what type of event you are using to popup the window whether Server side or Client side?

If your intension is to trigger an event after the node is dragged, we suggest you to use “NodeDrop” server side event to trigger the event after a node dropped on the diagram control. You can find more information about these events in the online documentation link from below.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_83/User%20Interface/ASP.NET/Diagram/Documents/serversideevents.htm

Please let me know if any concerns. Please let me know if I have misunderstood your query

Regards,
Vijayabharathi K

SA Sashekumar August 12, 2010 03:37 AM UTC

Hi,

Its OK i have found a solution for the pop up window already.

But u need another solution now.

I want to be able to create a link between to flowchart shapes by without having to control click on both shapes and clicking on the link icon.

Is it possible to create a link between 2 shapes by dragging using my mouse the center point if shape A to center point of shape B to create a link?

Thanks in advance.

PM Pandi Murugan A Syncfusion Team August 25, 2010 01:48 PM UTC

Hi Sashekumar,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Currently we are supporting to create a link between nodes with the help of control click. This is our diagram control default behavior.We consider your requirement as feature plan.

Please get back us if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Pandi Murugan A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon