We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

NumericTextbox Inc/Dec buttons not displaying correctly

The attached picture is part of a form that i am coding using syncfusion's numeric textbox. I can't seem to get the inc/dec buttons to display properly. This particular portion of the form is encased in a table where each row has a label and a control. I believe that the problem is because the numeric textboxes grow in height but i'm not sure.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
John

NumericTextBox Problem_4c34a928.zip

5 Replies

MC Manickam Chidambaram Syncfusion Team August 6, 2010 10:14 AM UTC

Hi john,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I am unable to reproduce the issue reported by you. So could you please provide us more details to reproduce this issue so that we could sort out this issue and provide you the solution?

To test this issue we created a sample but could not able to reproduce it. Please refer this sample from following link.
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=forum_numerictextbox839427352.zip

Please try using above sample and let us know if any concerns.

Regards,
Manickam

JG jgleason August 6, 2010 12:40 PM UTC

I am using Firefox 3.6.8. i ran your example file but i got the same output that i have been getting. It displays correctly in the designer but not when i run it. I have attached a picture of how it displays in each browser. Seeing that the problem must be local to me, could my settings be wrong. Your example is basically what I have in my page.

I have attached the code snippet as well.

Chrome version 5.0.375.99. IExplorer version 8.

SyncfusionExample_3f2e44fc.zip

MC Manickam Chidambaram Syncfusion Team August 10, 2010 10:51 AM UTC

Hi John,

Thanks for your patience.

Please create a DT incident for your query so that we can update you accordingly.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Best Regards,
Manickam

CH Charles Herrington March 29, 2012 03:56 PM UTC

Was a solution to this ever found? I am asking because I am having a similar issue. The UpDown buttons in my NumericTextBox and my DateTimeTextBox look differently in the designer than they do in IE9.

This is in VS2010 on Windows 7. Here is the markup:

Syncfusion UpDown issue_165b02fb.zip

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team March 30, 2012 08:31 AM UTC

Hi Charles,

Thanks for your patience.

Please create a DT incident for your query so that we can update you the details accordingly.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Best Regards,
Varalakshmi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon