We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GroupBar selected tab glitch?

I'm using v8.3.0.21 and am experiencing the following problem:

I start up my application.
I monitor SelectedItemChanged.

When the app starts up, it shows the contents of the first group bar item "Calendar", and when I click inside the GroupItemView and select an item, the GroupBarItem becomes unselected.

When I check to see if groupBar.SelectedTab == a particular object, it comes back as null.

However, after that first set of clicks, the bar starts behaving normally, I click a the group bar items, they become selected - then I click the items in the view, and the selections remain active.

3 Replies

RM Ramalakshmi M Syncfusion Team August 3, 2010 09:59 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. With minimizedItemsOrientation set to right, it is not possible to display the minimized tile in 2 column ?(1 maximized take 50% of the screen and the 10 others take 50 other percent displayed in 2 column).This feature is not supported in this verion.

We have logged this as a feature request in our database; we will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ramalakshmi M.

RM Ramalakshmi M Syncfusion Team August 3, 2010 10:07 AM UTC

Hi,
Sorry for the wrong update.I have mistakenly updated the wrong content.
Sorry for the inconvinience.
I am able to reproduce the behaviour which you specified.We have to work around to solve this issue.
Could you please create an incident regarding this issue.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ramalakshmi M.

DG Dan Guisinger August 4, 2010 05:57 PM UTC

I have created an incident, #70783

Thank you
Dan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon