We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DateTimePickerAdv question

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

95766 Jul 29,2010 09:24 PM Aug 3,2010 05:05 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Chris Ramirez
Asked On July 29, 2010 09:24 PM

I would like be able to put a DateTimePickerAdv control or the MonthCalendarAdv control always relatively below the control that contains a button that invokes it.

I have tried several combinations of finding the control position relative the contained control, or adding it inside of a ToolTipDropDown control but none seem to work.

Is there any property out of the box that may help fix the location... any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Chris Ramirez
Replied On July 29, 2010 10:08 PM

Disregard,

Point loc = this.Parent.PointToScreen(this.Location);

But I need to adjust for the border and the title.

Lokanath E [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 3, 2010 05:05 AM

Hi Chris,

We regret for the delay in getting back to you,

You can associate a MonthCalenderAdv to a button or a control by placing it inside a PopUpControlContainer.
We have attached a sample at the following link demonstrating the use of PopUpControlContainer,
We hope this might help you.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=MonthCalender2114670390.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Lokanath.E

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;