We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion:MulticolumnTreeview problem

Hi,

I am getting a problem with Syncfusion MultiColumnTreeView control. I was trying to sort the control's data based on the clicked column. It seems working fine on my primary monitor but when I move the form to my secondary monitor It doesn't work. If the form containing this control is on my seconday monitor, the event fires but the event handler returns null column. I have attached a simple demo for testing.

Repro steps:
1) open the form on your primary monitor and click a column then nothing will come but you can see the mouse over effect on columns which is POSITIVE(you can uncomment a code inside and you can get a message).
2) move the window to a secondary monitor and attempt to click on the column header. It may not respond(may be another bug) but do refresh and click again and you will get a message(my bug)
3) move the window back to a primary monitor and try to click, again it may not respond but do refresh and you will see mouse over effects.

If its not clear please let me know.
Thanks

TestProj_a30ad87a.zip

2 Replies

FG Fisseha Gebresilasie July 27, 2010 08:24 PM UTC

Sorry,

The previes attachement was empty. please use this one.

TestProj_59fae9d3.zip

VS Vallarasu S Syncfusion Team July 31, 2010 02:30 AM UTC

Hi,

We regret for the delay in getting back to you,

General informations alone shared in community forum,

We suspect this behavior of the MultiColumnTreeView to be an issue,

Could you please raise an incident at our Direct Trac support at the following link so that we will follow up the issue and can provide a defect fix,

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac

Please let us know if you have concerns on this,

Regards
Vallarasu S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon