We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

XlsIO version 3.3 error

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

95711 Jul 27,2010 09:52 AM UTC Jul 28,2010 05:23 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: XlsIO
Juan Pablo Ferlito
Asked On July 27, 2010 09:52 AM UTC

I want to create a new xls from a template (see attached) and it trows and exception:

"Unable to cast object of type 'Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Parser.Biff_Records.ContinueRecord' to type 'Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Parser.Biff_Records.PrintSetupRecord'."

This happens wen I put a style like Bold, FontColor or Background on a cell. Im using Office 2007 saving as 2003 xls workbook.

This is the code:

IWorkbook workBook = ExcelUtils.CreateWorkBookUsingTemplate(@"c:\template2003.xls");

template2003_221262.rar

Lokesh R [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 28, 2010 05:23 AM UTC

Hi Juan,

Thank you very much for your interest on Syncfusion products.

We were able to see the reported issue with the XlsIO version 3.3, which is an old version of Essential XlsIO, after the 3.3 release we have massively improved the performance and stability of our product and while we check with our latest release 8.3.0.21 we could not able to see the issue. So we strongly recommend you to upgrade your Essential studio to our latest release 8.3.0.21 and I have also given below the downloadable link for the same. Please let us know if this helps.

8.3.0.21 link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latest-version

Please, let us know if you need any clarifications.

Thanks,
Lokesh.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;