We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XlsIO version 3.3 error

I want to create a new xls from a template (see attached) and it trows and exception:

"Unable to cast object of type 'Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Parser.Biff_Records.ContinueRecord' to type 'Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Parser.Biff_Records.PrintSetupRecord'."

This happens wen I put a style like Bold, FontColor or Background on a cell. Im using Office 2007 saving as 2003 xls workbook.

This is the code:

IWorkbook workBook = ExcelUtils.CreateWorkBookUsingTemplate(@"c:\template2003.xls");

template2003_221262.rar

1 Reply

LR Lokesh R Syncfusion Team July 28, 2010 05:23 AM UTC

Hi Juan,

Thank you very much for your interest on Syncfusion products.

We were able to see the reported issue with the XlsIO version 3.3, which is an old version of Essential XlsIO, after the 3.3 release we have massively improved the performance and stability of our product and while we check with our latest release 8.3.0.21 we could not able to see the issue. So we strongly recommend you to upgrade your Essential studio to our latest release 8.3.0.21 and I have also given below the downloadable link for the same. Please let us know if this helps.

8.3.0.21 link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latest-version

Please, let us know if you need any clarifications.

Thanks,
Lokesh.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon