We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Floating window raising an exception

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

95647 Jul 22,2010 10:39 AM Jul 23,2010 11:38 AM WPF 1
Tags: Tools
ravi vaddadi
Asked On July 22, 2010 10:39 AM

App Description

I have an application with two user controls inside the docking manager. I am using Composite Application Library and giving a region name to the dockingmanger control. I have created dockingregionadapter as shown in CAL\DockingManager sample.

Scenario

1. I launch the application and undock one of the windows.
2. Save the dockstate to a config file
3. exit the application.

All the while from the point the window is undocked, an exception is raised which I m logging.

This is the message

Message: at Syncfusion.Windows.Tools.Controls.FloatWindow.<.ctor>b__0(Object , EventArgs )
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Window.OnDeactivated(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Window.HandleActivate(Boolean windowActivated)
at System.Windows.Window.WmActivate(IntPtr wParam)
at System.Windows.Window.WindowFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.PublicHooksFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

Had any one encountered this exception? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance

David C [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 23, 2010 11:38 AM

Hi Ravi,

We are analyzing your query. We would update you within 3 business days.

Regards,
David C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;