We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Floating window raising an exception

App Description

I have an application with two user controls inside the docking manager. I am using Composite Application Library and giving a region name to the dockingmanger control. I have created dockingregionadapter as shown in CAL\DockingManager sample.

Scenario

1. I launch the application and undock one of the windows.
2. Save the dockstate to a config file
3. exit the application.

All the while from the point the window is undocked, an exception is raised which I m logging.

This is the message

Message: at Syncfusion.Windows.Tools.Controls.FloatWindow.<.ctor>b__0(Object , EventArgs )
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Window.OnDeactivated(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Window.HandleActivate(Boolean windowActivated)
at System.Windows.Window.WmActivate(IntPtr wParam)
at System.Windows.Window.WindowFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.PublicHooksFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

Had any one encountered this exception? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance

1 Reply

DC David C Syncfusion Team July 23, 2010 03:38 PM UTC

Hi Ravi,

We are analyzing your query. We would update you within 3 business days.

Regards,
David C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon