We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPMenus bugs. May be?

Hello all! Sorry for my English. I use Eval copy of Essential Tools and have same problem with XPMenus. To repeat my troubles you can use your "XPMenus" sample form Quick Start. 1. Each item have "Hot Alt key" that marked in code this symbol "&" and display underline. So if (in your sample) I want flip Image horizontal I can hold "Alt" key and pres "E" (to display menu), then "H" (to select item). But it don't work correctly. 2. Drag both toolbars ("File" and "ImageEditorForm") to set they floating. Then press "cross button" in the right top corner of "File" toolbar – it hide. Then just click to the header of another "ImageEditorForm" toolbar – the "File" toolbar show. But there isn't this problem it I hide toolbars this Customization popup menu. 3. This is just a question. Where BarManager store customization information? Can your tools store information about docking windows position? With best regards, Ivan

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 6, 2002 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Ivan, 1) Yes this is a bug in XPMenus. Looks like Alt+E, key up, then a H works. But Alt+E+H doesn't seem to work. We will fix this in our next release. 2) We can reproduce this issue. We will fix this in our next release, too. 3) The BarManager stores the customization info. in Isolated Storage based on the current user. This KB article tells you more about this: http://www.syncfusion.com/KB/Suite/Suite_c1c.asp#q540q Yes, the docking manager similarly stores the docking info in Isolated Storage and automatically retrieves it the next time the app is run. Thanks for evaluting Essential Tools. We will have a release in 2 weeks time that should fix the above issues. Regards, Praveen Ramesh Syncfusion, Inc.

IO Ivan Obraztsov September 11, 2002 08:39 AM UTC

Thank you for answer. Please help me once more: I try to create Checked button (for example, as the Bold, Italic and Underline buttons in MS Word). In a Click event I just change Checked property of a BarItem. And it work OK if I click button on toolbar. But if I select this item in main menu – toolbar don't update and button is redraw only after full window redraw. Is it a bug, or there is any method to immediately update button? PS. You can reproduce this situation if REM line: //this.barManager1.ThemesEnabled = this.themesItem.Checked; in themesItem_Click function in your XP Menus Example. And add command Themes Enable to menu. Ivan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 11, 2002 03:45 PM UTC

Ivan, This is a bug in the framework. We have fixed this now. The fix should be part of our next revision. Thanks for reporting this bug. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon