We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to bind GroupView''s ItemsSource to a collection

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

95171 Jun 23,2010 04:07 PM Jun 28,2010 01:01 AM WPF 4
Tags: Tools
canxss
Asked On June 23, 2010 04:07 PM

Hi,

I want to use GroupBar by explicitly creating three GroupBarItems and then bind those GroupBarItem's GroupViews' to collections by using GroupViews.ItemsSource property. What I want is something like below where the A, B, C, D, etc comes from a collection:

GroupBar1
A
B
C
GroupBar2
D
E
F
GroupBar3
G
H
I

But instead of this I only get empty GroupBarItems: GroupBar1, GroupBar2, GroupBar3 without the content that must come from collection.

How can I achieve this binding?

Thanks in advance

David C [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 24, 2010 01:32 PM

Hi Canxss,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce the issue in GroupBar control when we bind GroupView's Itemsource. We have logged an issue report for this issue internally. We would be updating you the fix within 2 weeks.

Please let us know if you have any queries,

Regards,
David C

David C [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 25, 2010 08:27 AM

Hi Canxss,

We need to share the assemblies for this fix with you regarding the issue. Hence could you please open a new DirectTrac incident?. We would update you through that incident.

Regards,
David C

canxss
Replied On June 25, 2010 05:58 PM

OK, I've created a new Direct-Trac incident with ID: 69378

David C [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 28, 2010 01:01 AM

Hi Canxss,

Thanks for creating the DierctTrac incident.

We would be updating you the fix through DirectTrac. Please follow up 69378 incident.

Regards,
David C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;