We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Having difficulty on GridControl

Hi,

Currently I'm evaluating on syncfusion GridControl and found some difficulty on the control as below.

1. Please refer to my attachment, How can i dynamically add in a button in a GridControl at specific location instead of ComboBox? (please provided with the eventhandler when the button is click)

2. Please refer to my attachment, GridControl with ComboBox, how can i get the eventhandler in ComboBox like comboBox_selectedIndexChange()? when user selected one of the dropdown value? (example. once user selected the value at ComboBox1 it will take effect on comboBox2 value) What is the event handler i need to use when the event occur.

Thank You for you clarification.

Pic_a8ee4968.zip

5 Replies

DC Danny Chan June 25, 2010 07:04 AM UTC

hi... can i get some response from this thread?

JJ Jeraldes J Syncfusion Team June 25, 2010 07:37 AM UTC

Hi Danny,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

1. For your first query use the QueryCellInfo event to get each and every cell type in the grid. Then by using the cell type change to your required cell type.
2. Second query use the CurrentCellEditingComplete to fetch the current cell changed value and load the another combo using the value that is fetched.

Please download the sample under the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?file=ComboSelectionChange-95148_1bf441f1.rar&team=development

Sorry for the delay caused. Let us know if you need any other details.

Regards
Jeraldes J

DC Danny Chan June 25, 2010 08:46 AM UTC

Hi Jeraldes J,

Thank you to your solution,

1. Solution 1 i can do it. Thanks.

2. The CurrentCellEditingComplete event only happen when i clicking on another cell then only will fire the event.(if user no click on other cell it wouldn't fire an event to capture latest value.) I need to capture the latest value while user click on the combobox without click on other cell. (eg. ComboBox with value A,B,C,D. While user click on the value B. I can capture the Value B without click on other cell to fire an event on CurrentCellEditingComplete)

Thank You for your clarification.

DC Danny Chan June 29, 2010 12:56 AM UTC

Hi Jeraldes J,

may i have a quick response on my matter. Now i in the mid of evaluation on this product.

JJ Jeraldes J Syncfusion Team June 29, 2010 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Danny,

Sorry for the delay caused.

Please refer the below sample for your second query. Combobox in the sample is developed using DataTemplate which is rendered using the class DataTemplateCellModel for binding the data.

SelectionChanged event triggered is when the any combobox item is selected. Download URL for the sample:

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?file=ComboSelectionChange-95148_NewSample_aedcfb2.zip&team=development

Let us know if you need any other details.

Regards,
Jeraldes J

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon