We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

NodeDroppedEventHandler in Silverlight

I have found an event handler in the WPF documentation that I would like to harnass in the Silverlight diagram control.

It is NodeDroppedEventHandler

It doesn't seem to be implemented in Silverlight(or I am doing it wrong) so how would I handle the node dropped event when a new node is dropped from the symbol palette?

Thanks in advance :)

1 Reply

DV Deepa V Syncfusion Team June 22, 2010 09:13 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your interests in Syncfusion products.

Currently we do not have support for events in Diagram Silverlight but this has been been added to our feature queue and will be available in the Volume 4 release of Essential Diagram Silverlight. As a work around I have used the Nodes’ CollectionChanged event to access the dropped node.

Kindly find the sample illustrating the required functionality from the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=CustomPathDemo-65287792.zip

Regarding the forum update, our engineers periodically check and update the Forums. However, the Direct Trac incidents are monitored and updated within 24 hours.

Please let me know if there are any further queries.

Regards,
Deepa V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon