We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

AutoComplete ComboBox

Hi,
We are using WPF Essential Studio 8.0 version.

I need to bind my custom source List to the AutoComplete ComboBox. I feel that one of the important feature missing is when i click on the DropDown button, its not showing the complete list, only when I start entering the text in EditableTextBox its showing the filtered items. How can i make the AutoComplete control to show all the items when user explicity click the DropDown button.

Expecting your response as soon as possible.

2 Replies

VE Venkatesh June 22, 2010 05:21 AM UTC

Does anybody follow up on the queries of the customers? Its been 24 hrs but no one responded.

MK Mayavel K Syncfusion Team June 24, 2010 11:52 AM UTC

Hi Venkatesh,

Thank you for using syncfusion products.

Currently we don't provide a support to view the complete bound items in Autocomplete. However We have logged this as a feature request in our database; we will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity.

Please let us know if you have any queries,

Regards,
Mayavel K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon