We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Determine which axis is clicked

I would like to know which axis a user clicks on during a ChartRegionDoubleClick event, so I can display a dialog box for the user to enter values for the range of the selected axis.
I'm trying to do something like this:

void chartControl1_ChartRegionDoubleClick(object sender, ChartRegionMouseEventArgs e)
{
if (e.Region.Description == "Axis")
{
int SelectedAxisIndex = ???;
SetManualScale(SelectedAxisIndex);
}
}

Where SetManualScale is a function to display a dialog box of the current Axis' min, max and interval values that can be changed by the user.

My only problem is knowing if the user clicked on the x or y axis.

1 Reply

JB Jaffersathick B Syncfusion Team June 21, 2010 05:19 AM UTC

Hi Dan,

Currently we do not provide support to 'Find Axis index in the Chart region click event'. This has been confirmed as a Feature Request.

We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity.

We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Jaffer.B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon