We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabStyle in TabControlExt

Hi, I if set my TabStyle as "2D" or "3D" i am able to see the focus when the focus is on the tab whereas the same is not happening if the my TabStyle is "Workbook". Even though the focus is on the tabpage i am not able to see the focus. I am using the 1.6.5 version. Please let me know the solution for the above issue. Regards, Vamsi.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 22, 2003 04:42 PM UTC

Hi Vamsi, 1. Can you try reproducing this in version 1.6.1.8 that you can download from Direct-Trac. 2. If so can you post a description on how we can reproduce the behavior in the XPTabs sample located in the Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Tools\samples\Tabs Package\XPTabs directory. I tried changing the TabStyle to Workbook in taht sample and could not reproduce this issue. Regards Arun

ST Steve February 13, 2004 02:30 PM UTC

Is there a work-around for this issue? I''m experiencing the same thing.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 13, 2004 04:35 PM UTC

Hi Steve Yes, this seems to be a problem and the Essential Tools team is looking into this issue. We will post an update as soon as more information becomes available. Regards Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 13, 2004 05:09 PM UTC

Hi Steve A quick update to let you know that this issue has been addressed and the fix will be part of the Essential Suite 2.0 Release Candidate scheduled to go out at the end of next week. Kindly contact salessupport@syncfusion.com for details on obtaining the Release Candidate. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon