We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Pivot XLsIO

I have a problem with Pivot XLSIO. When run on Windows 7 and Office 2007 no problem, when run on Windows Vista and Office 2007, Excel removes the PivotTable with messages attached. This also happens with your demo on 7.40 and 8.20 version. How can I fix this anomaly?

PivotErr_6bd55917.zip

7 Replies

SB Sathish Babu R Syncfusion Team June 15, 2010 11:57 AM UTC

Hi Domenico,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are afraid that we could not able to reproduce the issue at our side. We have created a sample and tested with the 8.2.0.18 Assemblies (3.5 framework) in both windows 7 and windows vista platform. Please try the sample from the below link and if still you cannot able to reproduce the issue, please update us with the input templates and the simplified issue reproducing sample.

Sample
Demo-1366307067.zip

Please, let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sathish

DP Domenico Pagnotta June 15, 2010 03:22 PM UTC

In attachment output generated by project you send me (output.xlsx) and dashboard project (sample.xlsx), two folder say that projects are running on Vista or Seven. Files on Vista folder contain error.
Last notice: my OS and Excel are italian language version

Output_33e71e30.zip

SB Sathish Babu R Syncfusion Team June 16, 2010 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Domenico,

We were able to reproduce the issue at our side and this issue occurs due to the regional settings, if the regional settings are other than the English, you may need to use the following code snippet. We also have attached the sample for your reference and tested with the Assembly version 8.2.0.18 (3.5 .Net framework) in both the platform Windows Vista and Windows 7. Please try the same and let us know if this helps you. If you still able to reproduce the issue please update us with the simplified issue reproducing sample.

Code Snippet:
CultureInfo USEnglishCulture = new CultureInfo("en-US");
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = USEnglishCulture;

Sample:
http://help.syncfusion.com/samples/xlsio.windows/supports/F64654.zip

Please, let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sathish

DP Domenico Pagnotta June 17, 2010 08:13 AM UTC

Thanks for your answer, it works correctly.
I have another question about pivot tables, I need a xlsx file with two data sheets and two sheets with Pivot Tables.
My problem raise when i add a second pivotcache in workbook linked to a second pivot, for istance if I have a single pivotcache and link it to two different pivot table, they works on same data but no error is raised, if I add a second cache linked to second pivot, this condition raise an error in file opening.
I attach an example of an excel file.

output_9fbd241c.zip

SB Sathish Babu R Syncfusion Team June 17, 2010 11:24 AM UTC

Hi Domenico,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We were able to reproduce the issue at our side with the assembly version of 8.2.0.18 and for your information this issue has been recently fixed in our code base which is done after the official release of 8.2.0.18 version. Could you please open an incident in Direct-Trac to further follow-up on this issue.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sathish

DP Domenico Pagnotta June 22, 2010 10:47 AM UTC

attached the source code

Thanks

PivotCode_d3cbd033.zip

SB Sathish Babu R Syncfusion Team June 23, 2010 02:00 PM UTC

Hi Domenico,

Thank you very much for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please follow the below link to open an incident in Direct-Trac to get the fix for this issue.

Direct-Trac:
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sathish

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon