We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Inserting a datatable

Hello again!

i'm wondering if it was possible to insert a datatable without crushing the datas previously written.
I explain myself. I work on a template that i modify and then i save it. In my template, i have several writings and even pictures.
When i import the datatable, i'd like that the writings and the pictures be shifted and not crushed..

Is it possible ?

Thanks a lot!

3 Replies

SB Sathish Babu R Syncfusion Team June 8, 2010 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you very much for your interest on Syncfusion products.

Currently in XlsIO we do not support to auto arrange the contents in the input sheet based on the inserting value, so as a workaround we have created a sample to auto arrange by inserting the rows and columns in the sheet. Could you please try the same and let us know if this helps you.

Sample

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sathish

BR Benjamin ROBIC June 8, 2010 02:14 PM UTC

Hi,

It's clear it would be better if it makes that automatically, i mean if it insert the datable and not crush the other datas by this datatable, but if it's not possible, i understand!

I have checked your sample and i haven't thought to this possibility. I guess i can do the same thing thanks to that.

Anyway, thank you very much and sorry for my english :(

SB Sathish Babu R Syncfusion Team June 9, 2010 06:23 AM UTC

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the update and please let us if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Sathish

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon