We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ImportDataTable....timeout exception

When exporting 200,000 records with ImportDataTable function, returns a timeout error, how can I solve this exception?

5 Replies

LR Lokesh R Syncfusion Team June 2, 2010 09:49 AM UTC

Hi Domenico,

Thank you very much for your interest on Syncfusion products.

Could you please update us with the 200,000 records and the code snippet you have used to import the datatable to the excel sheet and also update the below details.So that we can able to sort out the actual cause of the issue.

Details:

Essential studio(currently using version)
Microsoft Office Version
.Net Framework

Please, let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Lokesh.

DP Domenico Pagnotta June 15, 2010 03:10 PM UTC

I use the 7.4.0.20 Syncfusion version, Office 2007 and 3.5 Fremwork.NET

LR Lokesh R Syncfusion Team June 17, 2010 04:11 AM UTC

Hi Domenico,

We are very sorry for the delay caused in getting back to you.We have already logged an issue report for a similar reported issue.So we kindly request you to open a new ticket in a direct trac for further follow up on this issue.

Please, let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Lokesh.

DP Domenico Pagnotta June 23, 2010 02:05 PM UTC

with the 7203 version comes out the same error.

this the code: sheet.ImportDataTable(this.dtMOM, true, 1, 1, -1, -1, true);

dtMOM contain 201860 record

This is the error message (italian language):

ContextSwitchDeadlock è stata rilevata

Impossibile eseguire la transizione dal contesto COM 0x42d5fb8 al contesto COM 0x42d6128 per 60 secondi. Probabilmente il thread a cui appartiene il contesto/apartment di destinazione è impegnato nell'attesa senza distribuzione o nell'elaborazione di un'operazione a esecuzione prolungata che non prevede la distribuzione di messaggi Windows. Questa situazione in genere ha un impatto negativo sulle prestazioni e può causare una mancata risposta dall'applicazione o un accumulo continuato nel tempo dell'utilizzo della memoria. Per evitare questo problema, è necessario che durante le operazioni a esecuzione prolungata tutti i thread in modalità STA (Single Thread Apartment) utilizzino primitive di attesa con distribuzione (ad esempio CoWaitForMultipleHandles) e messaggi distribuiti in base a routine.

LR Lokesh R Syncfusion Team June 28, 2010 07:20 AM UTC

Hi Domenico,

We are very sorry for the delay caused in getting back to you. we have analyzed the stack trace posted in the last update and we suspect this could be a defect. So we request you to open a new direct-trac incident with a simple issue reproducing sample for further follow up on this issue.

Direct-Trac Link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please, let us know if you need any clarifications.

Thanks,
Lokesh.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon