We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Issue with DockingManager floating state.

Hi Friends,

I am using DockingManager in my application, where I have several panes attached with the DockingManager with DockState as Dock (like property window, different list window) and some of the panes are attached as Document (DockState.Tabbed).

I have various components to work with and based on the user selection I am loading and unloading the components. On the load event I am adding the related panes of component and removing on unload event.

Now, for any component which is having more that one tabbed document, when I am changing the dock state to Floating, the application is crashing.

I have attached the StackTrace along with this post. The exception seems to be occurred at Syncfusion internals and the call stack is not available for this. I am absolutely clueless on this. Please have a look into the stack trace and see if you can get anything out of it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sandipan

StackTrace_e615ec42.zip

1 Reply

DC David C Syncfusion Team May 31, 2010 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Sandipan,

Thanks for your interest in syncfusion products.

We have tested the Docking Manager with DockState.Dock,DockState.Tabbed panes. We are not able to reproduce the issue when we try to change the DockState to Floating. It works fine here. We have attached the DockingManagerDemo Sample which illustrates that application does not get crashed when we change Dockstate to Floating. If you feel still the issue persists please update us with the sample to reproduce the issue.

Regards,
David C

DockingManagerSample_a1e9fa8f.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon