We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Customize filter popup

Hi,

We would like to have our own custom defined filter popup. Basically we need a filter criteria which supports "RANGE" or "BETWEEN" operations. For example we would like to filter rows on a condition "where values is BETWEEN 50 - 75". I looked at the documentation and there isn't any describing how to do it. Please let me knoe whether or not it is possible. If yes; please direct me to a sample.

Also "Filter Bar" is present in Asp.Net and Windows sync fusion grid. Is it present in WPF grid?

We are using version 8.203.0.18

Thanks a million in advance.
Ashish

1 Reply

VP Varun P Syncfusion Team June 11, 2010 09:42 AM UTC

Hi Ashish,

We are very sorry for the long delay.

Currently we don’t have direct support for BETWEEN operations in filter popup. Attached is a sample which contains different operations that can be performed in filter popup in Grid WPF. We can achieve the BETWEEN operation directly in the code, such that only the condition satisfied values will be displayed in Grid or else we can achieve it by customizing the filter pane.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=CS603807423-New818298801.zip

Please let us know the further details.

Thanks,
Varun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon