We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GroupBar and PaletteGroupBar Error

Hello!
I am using Syncfusion Essential Studio 6.4.0.15.
I have some problems now when adding a PaletteGroupBar and a GroupBar.(I'm adding using drag and drop in designer mode)
After the error you can see in attachment i get another error:
"Property VisualStyle not found in GroupBar"
Do you know what may cause this?
I get the same error even for a new project.

Error_1fec26a6.rar

2 Replies

IC Ioana Ciubotariu May 27, 2010 05:25 AM UTC

Do you know what may cause this error? In other versions it's fixed?
I was not able to find this error or fix.

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team May 27, 2010 09:38 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

This issue seems to appear when we use both 2.0 framework and 3.5 framework and assembly reference issues happens.

Please try the below given steps and let me know if this helps you

1) Manually remove all the Syncfusion assemblies from GAC and Assemblies (C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\6.4.0.15\Assemblies\3.5 or C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\ 6.4.0.15\Assemblies\2.0) folder.
2) Open 6.4.0.15 DashBoard.
3) Run the AssemblyManager from the Dashboard and install the {Required version} assemblies.
4) If your Target Framework is 3.5, then please remove 2.0 Syncfusion assemblies from GAC and Assemblies folder and vice versa.
5) Please ensure that only required framework assemblies are in GAC (c:\windows\assembly) and also in Assemblies folder (C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\6.4.0.15\Assemblies\3.5 or C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\6.4.0.15\Assemblies\2.0)
6) Open the 6.4.0.15 dashboard.
7) Run the Multi Target Framework targeting the {Required Framework} (2.0 or 3.5 )
8) Click OK once operation completed successfully.
9) Remove Bin and Obj folder from Project path
10) Open the Visual studio IDE and open a project
11) Rebuild your project.
12) Try it now and the issue should be resolved.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon