We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ExcelToPdfConvertor

Hi,

Could you please explain how the ExcelToPdfConvertor calculates the column width to draw for the pdf it is creating?

As I understand it the Excel column width is based on the font character width. If the style is set as Tahoma and the column width is 8.43 then 8.43 characters will fit in the column.

On converting the excel to pdf the column width is much wider than 8.43 characters even though the font is still Tahoma size 10 and therefore not as many columns fit in the pdf as would be printed from the file in excel.

I have ensured that all page settings are standard A4. I have checked the settings in ExcelToPdfConvertor and it looks like you are basing the conversion on column widths of 8.43 and style Tahoma but I can't understand how it works in practice.

Please advise.

Rachael

1 Reply

SB Sathish Babu R Syncfusion Team May 24, 2010 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Rachael,

Thank you very much for your interest on Syncfusion Products.

The issue reported here is suspected to be a defect. So, could you please follow up the DirectTrac incident(68262) for more details.

Please, let us know if you need any clarifications.

Regards,
Sathish

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon