We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tile position incorrect when dynamically creating and deleting tiles

Hi,

When I increase the number of tiles, and then I decrease them, the tiles won't automatically organize to reflect this change. For example: assume that I start off with one tile on the grid, when I add a tile and then I remove it the program automatically arranges itself as if there are two tiles (so there is an empty space on half and on the other half is the tile). If I repeat this, then it automatically arranges itself as if there are three tiles (so there is empty space on 2/3 of the grid and 1/3 is the tile). If I repeat this again, then it automatically arranges itself as if there are four tiles (again - 1/4 of the grid has a tile on it). I've looked at rowCount and columnCount but they are both set at 0. Are there any other variables that I'm not taking into account?

Yusuf

2 Replies

YD Yusuf Dinath May 20, 2010 11:01 PM UTC

While we are on the topic of removing tiles, is it possible to have an X button at the top right of the tile?

DC David C Syncfusion Team May 21, 2010 08:47 AM UTC

Hi Yusuf,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.We have confirmed this as a defect and would like to share the assemblies with you. As per our support policy guidelines and security policies we would not be able to share this information in forums. So, we have created a new Direct Trac Incident ID 68227 and we would be updating our responses through that.

Thanks,
David C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon