We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

creating a form field textbox or dropdown in a table cell

hello,

i was wondering if it is possible to add objects other that text into a table. specifically i want to have text and a drop down list inside a table cell. i am trying to use the PdfLightTable.

3 Replies

SR Sundaram R Syncfusion Team May 20, 2010 12:26 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

As of now, we support only text / string to be populated in Table Cell while creating a PDF. Rendering objects other than string in a Table cell is a new feature. Our development team will work on this feature and we will get back to as soon as the feature gets implemented by another 3 months from now.

Kindly let us know, if you have any further queries.

Thanks,
Sundaram R.

TH Theo May 20, 2010 03:43 PM UTC

ok thank you. just to clarify, is the new feature going to allow BOTH text AND drop down lists in the same cell? or just one object in each cell?

SR Sundaram R Syncfusion Team May 24, 2010 07:08 AM UTC

Hi Theo,

By default we support only a single object to be rendered with in a table cell, we are pushing for multiple objects to be rendered with this update. We will get back to you on this, once we are done with our analysis.

If you have any further queries, please contact us.

Thanks,
Sundaram R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon