|94467||May 14,2010 01:46 PM UTC||Oct 30,2019 09:39 AM UTC||General Discussion||3|
||Tags: General Discussion|
Thanks for using Syncfusion products.
1) Please check whether the key is properly set in the following registry paths
If 32 bit machine
If 64 bit machine
2) Could you also please verify that the proper version Syncfusion.Core is copied in the build machine.
3) Make sure that no other version Syncfusion.Core is in build machine GAC.
4) Open the project and check whether the correct version Syncfusion.Core is referred.
5) If key is not properly set in the registry path download the key unlocking utility from:
This simple command line program can unlock any system so that our assemblies can be used. The enclosed application can license enable any machine without having to install the complete studio. It can be called as below on the command line. It only needs to be run once to license a machine.
Please let me know if this helps you.
This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?
Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.
This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.