We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Deleting Symbol From Hierarchy

When the user deletes a node from my hierarchical diagram I want to re-link the parent node of the deleted item to any child nodes of the deleted item. However I cannot see any way to traverse up and and down the diagram through the links to get the parent/child. Is there any way to do this? A VB.Net code snippet would be much appreciated.

1 Reply

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team May 20, 2010 01:43 PM UTC

Hi David,

We regret for the delayed response.

Currently we do not provide support to 'Re-link the parent node of the deleted item to any child nodes of the deleted item' while performing hierarchical layout. This has been confirmed as a Feature Request. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon