We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Select cell and display

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

94345 May 7,2010 08:21 PM UTC May 19,2010 07:35 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Avelino Ruiz
Asked On May 7, 2010 08:21 PM UTC

Hello,

This is a Grid Windows control question.

How can I move the cursor to the last row of the grid, and also scroll when needed so that the user can see what is the last data entered, after I populate the grid?

I have tried:

PerformanceGrid.Grid.Selections.SelectRange(GridRangeInfo.Cell(PerformanceGrid.Grid.RowCount, 1), true);

Which effectively selects the first cell of the last row. However I still have to scroll down to go to the bottom row.

Thanks,

Avelino

Arulraj A [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 19, 2010 07:35 AM UTC

Hi Avelino,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

To get focus on the selected cell, you need to activate the respective cell with focus. Using the following code, this can be achieved.

this.gridControl1.CurrentCell.Activate(this.gridControl1.RowCount, 1, GridSetCurrentCellOptions.SetFocus);

Here is a sample for your reference.
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=DisplaySelectedCell17297182.zip

Regards,
Arulraj.A

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;