We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to check a form for the presence of a field

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

94246 Apr 30,2010 02:37 PM May 4,2010 07:50 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: PDF
Timothy L Anderson
Asked On April 30, 2010 02:37 PM

Hello,

I have a situation where a user configured pdf form is being filled in. In some circumstances certain form fields may not be present in the pdf form. I need to be able to check for them before i try to access them. I tried a couple of methods, including checking for a null return from the pdfLoadedformFieldCollection, but this throws an exception. I could wrap the code block in a try and except, but i would rather see if there was a way to check for the existence.

Oh there is an Contains method on the Items property, however it does not look to take the field name, only a pdfField.

--Tim

Pravin Joshua D [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 4, 2010 07:50 AM

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for using using Essential PDF.

The methods for checking the presence of form fields has been implemented in our library, recently. Could you please report the issue through Direct Trac Developer Support Systemhttps://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents so that we can provide you the necessary solution.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Pravin Joshua D

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;