We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Regarding double line links

Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to provide a link tool to the user. The link tool provided by default draws single line links but we need to draw double line links. Attached is an example for the same.
I have searched for possible solutions and found couple of solutions which suggested to override DrawPath method. Can you please elaborate on the same. If possible please share source code also.
I appreciate your support.

Thanks in Advance,
Ravali

doublelinelink_25bbfd8e.rar

1 Reply

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team May 4, 2010 04:34 AM UTC

Hi Ravali,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

You can draw double line links by deriving LineTool and LineBaseTool class and drawing the double line in the ProcessMouseUp event of LineBaseTool class. Please refer to the following sample which illustrates this:

http://help.syncfusion.com/support/Diagram.Windows/LineTool_DoubleLine_94242.zip

In this sample, you can set OffsetX / OffsetY values of the Line and BezierCurve by the corresponding comboboxes and you can activate the customized LineTool and BezierCurveTool by using Tool->LineTool and Tool->BeizierTool menuitems.

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon