We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XPTaskBarBox and Header Height

Is there any way to control the height of an XPTaskBarBox's Header?
I'm deriving a couple of classes from XPTaskBarBox and I'm using them in some different ways and I can't figure out why the header in one class is higher than the header in another. they both use the same size Font.

I don't know if it will help, but I've attached an image.

thanks,
Mark

xptaskbarbox_header_hieghts_92274eb.zip

3 Replies

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team May 3, 2010 09:46 AM UTC

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I was unable to reproduce the mentioned behavior in XPTaskBarBox's. I have tested the issue with simple sample also I have attached a sample in following link.
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=TaskBarHeightForum1150635540.zip

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send us the minimal sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 4, 2010 04:44 PM UTC

I figured it out. I'd been setting the PADY value to 0 in the base class.

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team May 5, 2010 10:27 AM UTC

Hi Mark,

We are glad that you solved the issue and thank you for your participation in Syncfusion’s Community Forums.

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon