We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl : GroupCaptionRowText formatting

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

94212 Apr 29,2010 10:59 AM May 3,2010 12:36 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Jeff Voigt
Asked On April 29, 2010 10:59 AM

Currently our CaptionText is set to the following:

{CategoryCaption}: {Category} - ({RecordCount}) items

I need to be able to render the text using different font attributes though. I need the {CategoryCaption} to render as usual but the {Category} I need to be bold and the {RecordCount} to be italic.

I'm guessing the only way to do this is to do a custom renderer/model, etc which I have done in the past for other operations.

I would love some help on this matter. I'm hoping there is already example code out there to do this.

My biggest questions would have to do with how to get access to what parts are being displayed in the cell and what renderers to extend.

Thanks for your time,
-jv

Jeff Voigt
Replied On April 29, 2010 04:07 PM

I figured this out by modifying the cell type on the QueryCellInfo event to RichText and using a RichTextBox to convert the raw text into RTF using bold/italics where needed.

Thanks...

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 3, 2010 12:36 AM

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your update.

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;