We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Aligning columns in Hierarchy

I have a grid displaying forecasts. In the hierarchy, the users can open up and see archived forecasts. The users would like to see the columns in the archives lined up with the master forecasts. Is there a way to do this?

3 Replies

VP Varun P Syncfusion Team May 3, 2010 09:47 AM UTC

Hi David,

We are very sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

You can achieve your requirement by setting VisibleColumns width according to your requirements. Currently we don't have the feature to automatically adjust the width of the column based on the parent.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Varun

DB David Brenchley May 10, 2010 07:39 PM UTC

How would I then get the detail table to scroll horizontally with the master table. Currently when I scroll, the detail table doesn't scroll at all. I would like these to scroll in-sync.

KV Karthik Vishnu R Syncfusion Team May 21, 2010 05:25 AM UTC

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay caused. As of now scrolling nested child along with parent table is not enabled. Please create a Direct Trac Incident with the Forum title as Header. We will update you with the necessary details soon.

Regards,
Karthik

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon