We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

x,y line chart

Hi,

1. I have a chart with 3 Y series and a single X series. I don't seem to be able to assign my X values. The series are in double arrays. Which means I have 4 double arrays. I assign the 3 y series to 3 different series.datasource. I see the numbers in the chart. I am not sure how to assign the x series so I have a x,y line chart.

2. one of my y axis has values between 0.0 to 0.24. I only see 0.0 and 1.0 on my yaxis without any other intervals. How can I make the AutoRange to break the yaxis to multiple ticks.

3. How can I make my chart to draw from 0,0 and not display the negative section.

1 Reply

JB Jaffersathick B Syncfusion Team April 27, 2010 05:36 AM UTC

Hi Boaz Sadeghi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

how to assign the x series so I have a x,y line chart.
We suggest you to set the XName as the data column name which contains X value , so that you can plot a chart using x,y values.

[CS]
ChartDataBindModel dataSeriesModel = new ChartDataBindModel(datasource);
dataSeriesModel.XName = "X";
dataSeriesModel.YNames = new string[] { "Y" };
series.SeriesModel = dataSeriesModel;

How can I make the AutoRange to break the yaxis to multiple ticks.

We suggest you to set Yaxis Range Type as set and set the range of the Y axis with the start value , end value and interval.

Please refer the following code snippet:

[CS]

this.chartControl1.PrimaryYAxis.RangeType = ChartAxisRangeType.Set;
this.chartControl1.PrimaryYAxis.Range = new MinMaxInfo(0, 0.24, 0.2);

Please refer the documentation from the following link:

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_81/WindowsFormsUI_Chart/AxisValueSystem.html

How can I make my chart to draw from 0,0 and not display the negative section.
As mentioned above if you set the range value then the chart area will be visible only in that specified range.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Jaffer.B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon