We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Copy & Paste Formulas

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

94065 Apr 20,2010 11:44 AM Apr 23,2010 07:47 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Bill Korchinski
Asked On April 20, 2010 11:44 AM

I know that Syncfusion Grids can handle formulas (e.g. cell operations, sum(), average()...) Is there any VB example that shows how to copy and paste formulas within a Syncfusion Grid?

Thanks

Bharath M [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 21, 2010 01:11 AM

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Before I proceed to give you a solution, Could you please confirm the Essential Grid, that you are using(ASP.Net, Windows, WPF etc.,).

The information provided would be of great help in resolving the issue.

Regards,
Bharath

Bill Korchinski
Replied On April 21, 2010 06:08 PM

It's Windows. What I'm really interested in doing is copy a formula from one cell in a grid & pasting it into another cell. Ideally, I would like the newly-pasted formula to be relative cell references (i.e. so that the new formula refers to a new set of cells with the same relationships as the old formula).

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 23, 2010 07:47 AM

Hi Bill,

To update references in formula cells while handling pasting, please handle the following settings:

GridFormulaEngine engine = ((GridFormulaCellModel)this.gridControl1.CellModels["FormulaCell"]).Engine;
engine.FormulaCopyFlags |= GridFormulaCopyFlags.ClipBoardReferencesAdjusted;

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;