We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Chart Toolbar doesnt do anything

I am unable to get the chart tool bar to work. I can however get individual items such as zooming , open property dialog work by specifically calling the Chart1.ShowPropertyDialog(); etc .

I just assumeed the below is all i need to enable the chart tool bar in xaml.

Please correct me if i am wrong
thanks
sm

6 Replies

AB Amanda Bissette April 16, 2010 07:38 PM UTC

I have also seen the same behavior.

The toolbar shows up, however none of the buttons work except for the popup lists with the color schemes and the chart types. None of the other buttons work, i.e. the Property Dialog, Print, Zoom, etc. I copied the code exactly from the sample and dropped it in my project.

Just wanted to second what you are seeing.

Thanks,
//Amanda

SS Sujitha S Syncfusion Team April 20, 2010 05:22 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for choosing syncfusion product.

I have attached the sample of ToolBarDemo for your verification.

If you still face these issues, please send a simple sample to reproduce these issues.

It will help us to investigate more on these isssue.

Let me know, If you have any queries.

Regards
Sujitha S

Sample_1adf710c.zip

AB Amanda Bissette April 29, 2010 05:10 PM UTC

When I run the above sample here is what happens:

1. Single click on the Property Dialog button the FIRST time, nothing happens.

2. SECOND single click on Property Dialog button does work but it seems a tad slow.

3. Close Property Dialog and then single click from there on out opens the Property Dialog window immediately.

I can get the exact same chain of behaviors by closing the Sample, reopening it clicking on any of the other buttons like Print, Zoom Tools, Save, etc.

However with all of this working such as it is in the sample that was sent in the previous post, I can't get anything to work when I am using the toolbar in my app. The only buttons that sort of work are the Color Theme and the Chart Type pop up buttons, but when I make a selection from either of them, nothing changes on my chart.

I hope that I am just missing something in my code or maybe a reference or something, but I seem to have all of the same basic bits as the sample. I don't have the title bar or the close button enabled, but everything else is the same.

The question I do have is this: Should these buttons just work? I mean should the color palette selection or the chart type selection or the property dialog button just work without any additional coding on my part?

Thanks in advance for any further info you can provide.

//Amanda

SS Sujitha S Syncfusion Team May 3, 2010 01:00 PM UTC

Hi Amanda,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We could identify the issue.

The ToolBar items should work without any additonal coding.

I have created an issue report and it will be updated in our next product release.

Regards,
Sujitha S

AB Amanda Bissette May 3, 2010 05:56 PM UTC

Is there a timeline that you can give for the next update release?

SS Sujitha S Syncfusion Team May 4, 2010 07:31 AM UTC

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for choosing syncfusion product.

Our next product release is scheduled on july 2nd week.

Mentioned issues will be updated on the scheduled date.

Regards
Sujitha S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon