We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change FixedLineColor has no effect

I have a grid where I am setting the m_grid.Properties.FixedLineColor to a color value. The color does not change on the grid.

Does a call have to be made to some method to force the application of the new color?

1 Reply

NR Nirmal Raja Syncfusion Team April 20, 2010 11:31 AM UTC

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The FixedLineColor is to provide color for the line that divides the frozen column or row, so it will not be applicable for all the lines in the grid. I tried it in a sample and it worked as expected.

If you want to provide line color for all the lines in the GridControl then use the following sample code:
this.gridControl1.TableStyle.Borders.Bottom = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Solid, Color.Red);
this.gridControl1.TableStyle.Borders.Top = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Solid, Color.Red);
this.gridControl1.TableStyle.Borders.Left = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Solid, Color.Red);
this.gridControl1.TableStyle.Borders.Right = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Solid, Color.Red);

Please refer the sample from the sample browser on the following location:
\\My Document\Syncfusion\{Version Number}\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\Appearance\Grid Properties Demo

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Nirmal

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon