We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

scrollbars, custom engines & grouping

I am using a custom engine, some of my rows have several summing rows that can be hidden with a button click, i hide the rows buy setting their height to zero(GetYAmountCount). This works fine.

The problem i have its this.. I have my rows grouped, and have the rows all expanded.. the scrollbar works fine, i can scroll down and see the last of my items in the grid.

Now i click on my button and show the 'hidden' rows the scrollbar doesnt take in to account the change in row height for the newly 'shown' rows.

I have attempted to put updatescrollbars method in button click but it does no good.

any help would be appreciated.

3 Replies

NR Nirmal Raja Syncfusion Team April 20, 2010 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am unable to see the mentioned issue of hiding and showing the rows by setting the row heights individually, does not misbehaves on the scroll bar and it updates the scroll bar as expected.

I have attached the sample in the below location, which is a manual relation sample with hierarchical view, added a button to show and hide the row:
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=ShowHideRows-434207411.zip

Please try to reproduce the issue in the sample and update us with a modified sample or a new minimal sample which reproduce the issue. Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Nirmal

JS jerome sabourin April 21, 2010 04:06 PM UTC

i am using a custom engine, unlike this example... to set individual row heights, can u point me in the right direction to a sample using a custom engine to set row heights and i will tweak it to make the defect apparent.

merci

CI Christopher Issac Sunder K Syncfusion Team April 28, 2010 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for your update.

To set Individual row heights through CustomEngine, You can make use of creating a custom class and set GridEngineFactory.Factory = new AllowResizingIndividualRows(). Call the code inside of the Form’s constructor.

Please refer the modified sample link which contains the setting of individual rowheights added through CustomEngine.

http://help.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/8.2.0.18/F93972.zip

Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,
Christopher K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon