We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Export some columns in excel

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

93952 Apr 13,2010 06:13 PM UTC Apr 15,2010 05:00 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Grouping
Bina Thakkar
Asked On April 13, 2010 06:13 PM UTC

Hi:

I am using GroupingGridExcelConverterControl to export to excel file. How can I export some columns instead of all the columns.

Thank you,
Bina Thakkar

Rajadurai C [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 15, 2010 05:00 PM UTC

Hi Bina,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

There are no property settings available by default in GroupingGridExcelConverterControl class to control the export of columns as the export take place only by considering each row as element. Hence it has to be handled manually through some code.

Please refer to the attached sample in which a class called SelectedRangeExport deriving from GroupingGridExcelConverterControl has been added which exports the number of columns set even the grid holds larger than that.

SelectedRangeExcelExportControl ExcelAdv = new SelectedRangeExcelExportControl();// derived control object
ExcelAdv.SelectedExport(this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel, saveFileDialog.FileName,colCount); // colCount refers to the number of columns you would like to export.

Sample:
http://help.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/7.1.0.30/I62024a.zip

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Rajadurai

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;