We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

OLAP Grid for Silverlight

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

93946 Apr 13,2010 09:20 AM Jun 6,2013 01:40 AM General Discussion 5
Tags: General Discussion
Lucanu Laurentiu
Asked On April 13, 2010 09:20 AM

Hi,

I saw that you have a ASP.NET OLAP component.
I need to know if you have also a Silverlight version for this component.

Regards

Thameem [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 14, 2010 04:48 AM

Hi Lucanu,

Thanks for your interests in Syncfusion products.

Yes!! we do have Silverlight version of OLAP components and live demo is available here you can evaluate it.

http://bi.syncfusion.com/8.2.0.18/BI/Silverlight/SilverlightSampleBrowser/SilverlightSampleBrowser.Web/?product=olapgrid

Thanks,
Thameem

Lucanu Laurentiu
Replied On April 14, 2010 11:27 AM

Hi,

I have looked on the demo but there is no example for editing a report on runtime(add/remove measures, dimensions, apply totals custom cell display depending on values...)

Regards

Thameem [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 15, 2010 05:50 AM

HI Lucanu,

I guess you are looking for OlapClient control in Silverlight (below link is of ASP.Net OlapClient)
http://bi.syncfusion.com/8.2.0.18/bi/Web/OlapClient.Web/Samples/3.5/default.aspx

But I regret to let you know currently we don’t have OlapClient for Silverlight but this is already in our list and hopefully it will be available in our Volume 3 release(Slated end of July).

Thanks,
Thameem

henleygao
Replied On January 6, 2013 08:15 PM

Hi,Thameem 
Silverlight  OlapClient has "SaveReport" and "LoadReportDefinition"  method to save or load report ,save the xml file.
But I have to get the xml file save to databases pass coding,how to do?
thanks!

Niranchana R [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 6, 2013 01:40 AM

Hi Henleygao,

We would like to inform you that we had created a sample for you to show how to save and load the reports on database.

Please download the Sample.

In the above sample a database is created to save and load the reports. Now, create a new reports, add the reports to report list and save it in database by clicking save to database button. When opening the Olap client for the next time click on the “Load from database” button and choose the corresponding report list to load.

Please use your connection string in the constructor of OlapManager.svc.cs file or place the sample in the Syncfusion Dashboard location since connection string formation is based on Syncfusion  Dashboard samples location.

Please let us know if you have any queries on this.

Regards,

Niranchana R

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;