We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

how to apply border to style on custompath

Hi, I am using a custom path to color my nodes depending on what I am doing, I have also removed the resize, rotate and select handles. Instead this is being handled in code. I do however want to show the user when they have selected a node (active node), and I want to put a soft shadow behind my node, or at minimum put a border around my custom shape.

Because I am dealing with multiple colors etc on my custom path, I have a number of different styles, (makes sense when you see screen shot),

can anyone help as to how I would put such a border on my node.

I already have the code to activate and deactivate the node (currently I am setting the label style to bold), so I am just wondering how to apply a border to the custom path

at the moment the setter for the color change is . . .

etc....etc....

TIA

Paul.

1 Reply

DV Deepa V Syncfusion Team April 10, 2010 10:45 AM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are able to understand the requirement. In order to apply border to the custom path you can use the stroke property in the CustomPathStyle. Following is the modified CustomPathStyle for setting the stroke property.

Following trigger can be used to include shadow when the node is selected:

I have created a sample based on your requirement .Kindly find the sample in the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=NodeFeatures2131004435.zip

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Thank you,
Deepa V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon