We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to avoid viewstate load error with TabStrip

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

93760 Apr 1,2010 09:32 AM Apr 13,2010 01:57 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
Tim Odell
Asked On April 1, 2010 09:32 AM

I am learning about your TabStrip control and want to know how it manages postback operations when the postback originates from within the MultiPage?

For instance, when I select a tab, the corresponding MultiPage contains a standard Listview control which is bound from the code-behind Tab-Click Event. I then put a row in edit mode and save or cancel. The page then fails to load because of a viewstate load failure.

Error Msg:
Failed to load viewstate. The control tree into which viewstate is being loaded must match the control tree that was used to save viewstate during the previous request. For example, when adding controls dynamically, the controls added during a post-back must match the type and position of the controls added during the initial request.

I do not quite understand how to avoid this so would you recomend a solution?

Lakxman Kumar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 13, 2010 01:57 AM

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Kindly follow the Direct-Trac incident created by you for further updates on this query.

Thank you for your participation in Syncfusion’s Community Forums.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;