We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

lockbytes

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

93714 Mar 30,2010 11:47 AM Apr 5,2010 05:49 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: XlsIO
alice khang
Asked On March 30, 2010 11:47 AM

Hi I'm receiving cannot open lockbytes error. I am opening a spreadsheet with an embedded chart so I'm already opening with:\
.open(fs, excelparseOptions.doNotParsecharts) so i cannot open with .automatic option unless there is another way that is not documented.

Please let me know. I'm using version 6.303.0.6 of xlsio
Alice

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 31, 2010 01:52 AM

Hi Alice,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

This exception occurs when the file you attempt to open is already opened by some other application. Please make sure that the file is not opened by any application.

Regards,
Geetha

alice khang
Replied On March 31, 2010 09:38 AM

Hi Thanks for the response. the file was not opened by another user or process. It's still occurs right after a reboot.

Alice

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 5, 2010 05:49 AM

Hi Alice,

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the problem. Could you please send me a sample application so that I can check and get back to you?

Regards,
Geetha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;