We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Refresh the Range of a Pivot Table

I tried to insert rows in the pivot table example. The insert works fine but the source range of the pivot table didn't refresh.
I tried the same with the chart example. The source of the chart will be refresh automaticly after the insert.

Is it not possible to insert rows and refresh the source range automaticly in a pivot table?

View the example in the attachment.

PivotTable_290865d8.zip

4 Replies

SB Sathish Babu R Syncfusion Team March 30, 2010 01:31 PM UTC

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products

We are afraid that we were not able to reproduce the issue on our side.

We gave new value “65000” to cell “F10” by changing the line number “90” in the sample code, It Automatically updating in the Pivot Table.

Please see the output screenshots from the below location.

Refresh Pivot Table-1827958255.zip

Regards
Sathish Babu R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2010 06:33 AM UTC

I see the new 2 rows in the pivot table, but the last 2 rows are not in the range of the pivot table. Please see the example below.

1. The Range will set to "A1:H50".
2. Adding a few rows between Row 1 and 50.
3. The Range of the PivotTable is still "A1:H50" instead of "A1:Hn"

PivotTable_2010_a3d02b00.zip

SB Sathish Babu R Syncfusion Team April 1, 2010 05:48 AM UTC

Hi Matthias,

We are sorry for the possible inconvenience caused.

The issue mentioned here is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We will get back to you within two business days.

However, it would be great, if you could open a incident in the direct-trac to further follow-up on this issue.
https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx

Regards,
Sathish Babu R

SB Sathish Babu R Syncfusion Team April 6, 2010 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Matthias,

The issue 'Refresh the Range of a Pivot Table' has been confirmed as a defect and we have logged a defect report. The fix for this issue will be available on '04/20/2010'.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Sathish

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon