We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple Grids Sharing The Same Toolbar

I''ve got multiple grid controls in a panel that share the same horizontal scroll bar. They are sized so they don''t need a vertical scrollbar. When I click from one grid to another to set the active cell, the scrollbar isn''t updated until I select the second cell in a grid. So, if I click on a cell in grid 1, then click on a cell in grid 2, the scroll bar doesn''t match what the length is for grid 2. If I then select another cell in grid 2, then the scrollbar is updated. I''ve got the HScrollBehavior set to Shared. How do I get it to update the scroll bars on selection of the first cell?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 15, 2003 03:51 PM UTC

If you share scrollbars, then all the grids should have the same Minimum and Maximum value for the scrollbar. This is how it was planned. If you try to change this default behavior and want to update the scrollbar when you click inside a cell, you could handle CurrentCellActivating event and call UpdateScrollBars from there. There might also be other events that might be better suited. It''s more like a try and error until you get the behavior working. One issue that could come up is if you scroll horizontally and one grid has a larger maximum possible right value than the other. I can''t think of any way how to have the three grid scrolling be synchronized in such scenario.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon