We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Timestamp and OCSP

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

93557 Mar 19,2010 03:19 PM UTC Mar 31,2010 12:30 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: PDF
Daniel Oliveras
Asked On March 19, 2010 03:19 PM UTC

Hi,

I'm considering to use this library to work with PDF documents, but I need to sign PDF documents using certificates saved on smartcards (Not possible to retrieve the private key, you must sign using external Hash of the document), and I also need to attach timestamping and OCSP check to the signature.

Is this possible with Essential PDF?

Thanks.

Daniel Oliveras
Replied On March 22, 2010 11:30 AM UTC

I downloaded a demo version of Syncfusion and for the tests I made for the contents in the documentacion seems that as of now it is only possible to sign using certificates stored on PFX files. So what I explained in the first comment is not possible.

Angappan G [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 31, 2010 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your interest in Essential Studio. As you said, currently we do not support adding timestamp and OCSP to a signature. We don’t have any immediate plan to implement this feature.

Please let us know ,if you have any queries.

Regards,
Angappan.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;