We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Context Choice not working with leading operator

I am trying to add context choices and running into a problem that I can't quite figure out.

The possible formats for the text are as follows

Date.Today
{Token:Value}
{Token:Value:SubValue}

I can get Date.Today working when the user presses the period key. My problem is when I attempt the other two scenarios. If the leading bracket is in place when I press the colon key the ContextChoiceBeforeOpen event isn't firing. If I don't have the leading bracket it actually shows up. I am guessing this is a problem with my config file, but I am not sure where I can define this properly. Just in case I am correct I have included the language settings I am using, it is based on the VB.NET syntax config.

Thanks for any help

syntaxdefinition_49cf696b.zip

1 Reply

KN Karikalan Natarajan Syncfusion Team March 15, 2010 03:20 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion product.

The config xml file which you provided, has some error. If you remove the following code from your xml file, ContextChoiceBeforeOpen() will fire while you press colon.

I have attached one sample with config.xml file that works as you expected. To see this behavior, type the following code in edit control .

{this.
{this:

Sample:
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=CS589524770.zip

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Karikalan N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon