We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Autoformat and related css files

Hi,
where can i find a copy of css files (and related images) used with Autoformat property? i need expecially GridOffice2007Blue.css.

I need the textual css file because i have a lose of formatting of gridGrouping control after using an UploadBox control embedded in another ascx control.

Using the GridOffice2007Blue css as normal css instead of using it in Autoformat="GridOffice2007Blue" it solve the problem. The grid mantains its formatting when returning to main page after the upload.

In the examples included in my product I have found css only for gridpager.

Thanks
Maurizio Selvaggini

3 Replies

BM Bharath M Syncfusion Team March 12, 2010 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Maurizio,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please create an DT incident for providing you the CSS files using the following link,
http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing CSS files or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Bharath

MS Maurizio Selvaggini March 12, 2010 11:22 AM UTC

I have created an DT incident by your indications.
Thank you for your answer.

Maurizio Selvaggini

BM Bharath M Syncfusion Team March 18, 2010 04:45 AM UTC

Hi Maurizio,

Thank you for your update. Please do follow up in the incident #65743 which you have created.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Bharath .M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon