We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Merged cells. Colspan

Hello

I am reading a table from Word document. Row by row. Some of cells are merged. First row has 4 cells. Second - 3. (same property in HTML - colspan=2 for some cell)

I need to create same looking table but not just coping it. I could not find information in cell or row object which will let me know that some cells are merged.

cell.CellFormat.HorizontalMerge is null always.

Alexey

3 Replies

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team March 15, 2010 01:25 PM UTC

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you.We are able to reproduce the mentioned issue.We have forwarded this issue to our development team for further analysis.

Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support Systemhttps://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Poornima

PM Philippe Marchand March 30, 2010 03:49 PM UTC

I got the same issue. I would like to transform Word tables into
xhtml tables with correct colspan / rowspan. However, if I create a table whose rows have a different number of cells, cell.CellFormat.HorizontalMerge is always None.

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team March 31, 2010 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Philippe,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We are able to reproduce this issue, so could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support Systemhttps://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Poornima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon